The candidate will be responsible to provide Command and Control systems integration and
engineering support to customer program office. Provide technical and programmatic analysis,
support and perform technical requirement analysis and investigations on issues identified during
engineering activities, including design, development, integration, installation, Site and Performance
testing of Command and Control systems. Installation, Configuration, Testing and Acceptance testing
of the application along with integration with all the sensors, configuring workflows and customization
to meet the customer Operations workflow
- 8+ years of experience with Control systems integration and support, including planning the upgrade, installation, commissioning, testing, management, and support for the systems
- Experience with planning the upgrade, installation, commissioning, testing, management, and support of L3 Vigils or Other Command and Control systems
- Experience with supporting the design, development, and review of Command and Control systems design artifacts, including Concepts of Operations (CONOPs), requirements analysis, interface design, and system architecture development
- Experience with the operator and maintainer competency levels needed to support Command and Control systems operation, maintenance, and life cycle supportability
- Ability to Interface between internal and external stakeholders regarding Command and
- Control systems policies, network design, configuration and certification, installation and integration challenges, procurement, including providing system design certification and acceptance testing support
- Experience configuring/reconfiguring and integrating software and hardware environments on a deadline.
- Experience with all types of software integration from source code to scripts to scenarios to test cases.