The right candidate will be a forward-thinking sales professional with solid ERP License experience capable of bringing innovation to our organization.
- Develop effective and specific territory or customer account plans to ensure and exceed revenue target delivery and sustainable growth. Develop and foster strong relationships as a trusted advisor to customers and leverage to drive strategy through the organization.
- Form, build, lead, and be a member of a successful account sales team which drives Blue Yonder Strategy, revenue, customer growth and customer satisfaction
- Develop, foster and sustain strong relationships as a trusted advisor to assigned customers, maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty while maximizing Blue Yonder revenue and protecting Blue Yonder’s interests.
- Plan and conduct goal orientated customer meetings which maximizes positive deal or conflict resolution progress.
- Follow established delivery handoff procedure as applicable for Support, Cloud, Consulting and Education in order to ensure customers efficiently, transparently and fluidly transition from Sales to Delivery and fluidly transition from Sales to Delivery.
- Experienced working in a software company or consulting company with proven success in selling enterprise-level, complex software or services sales.
- Proven sales quota attainment record.
- Cloud and SaaS sales experience
- Proven account planning and new business development skills.
- Outstanding presentation, facilitation, communication and negotiation skills.
- Outstanding customer-focused Account Management skills.
- Demonstrated sales track record (8+ years’ experience) is preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of Manufacturing/ Retail/ CPG / 3PL industry pain points and related cost-drivers is preferred.