Main Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Review the overall rewards strategy and framework on a periodic basis in alignment with Saudi labor law and other local laws and regulations to contribute to the achievement of the growth and retention ambitions while maintaining internal equity.
- Design and implement financial and non-financial short-term and long-term incentives in alignment with the rewards strategy.
- keep a dedicated Total Rewards function focusing on designing and maintaining appropriate policies, processes, and rewards frameworks to attract and retain talent.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, Business Administration, or any other relevant discipline
- Professional certification (e.g., CIPD, SHRM) is preferred.
- 5 –10 years of relevant experience with at least 2-3 years of managerial experience.
- Design a reward system especially the commission system