We are looking for a person who will act as a front-line client manager in driving business growth as well as lead customer engagement efforts.
Location: In and around Cambridge, UK with frequent travel to Luton and Manchester as well as the EU and the US.
- Identify, prioritize and qualify the sales of Client's services and large transformation projects
- 60% focus will be on managing and opening new revenue streams in existing engagements in Digital Production, Training, Analytics, Medical Affairs, etc. 40% focus will be on opening new client conversations on Regulatory, Medical, RWD etc.
- Develop strong client relationships that enable identification and qualification of successful sales opportunities
- Drive structured, compelling conversations with existing clients that generate new programs including but not limited to evangelization of new commercial models and business case development.
- Lead the responses to requests for proposals (RFPs) Lead a defined, structured approach to governance all business development activities Lead the acquisition of new client buying groups
- Mentor and coach client services and project managers based in the US and Europe and promote their professional development
Career and Industry Experience:
- Enable superior Customer experiences and positive Voice of Customer
- Develop practice implementation roadmaps and implement the support models
- Manage a portfolio of client groups within an account
- 8+ years at established technology/BPO outsourcing/consulting firm and/or digital marketing services provider
- Pharma/Lifesciences experience is a must
- Connected within the industry, including conference presentations
- Demonstrated successful delivery of enterprise transformational programs and services to clients