Business Development Director, the goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through brining Mega Business Opportunities, developing new Markets, identifying the right opportunities and build long-term relations with the right prospects. Besides, manage strong relationships with existing clients, establish relationships with new clients and Build strategic partnerships with Business Market stakeholders
- Plan and organize the implementation of the brand strategy to ensure the achievement of all targets in support of the brand strategy.
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data to implement brand-planning changes as needed.
- Assist in the development of long-term brand Marketing strategy and implement short- to medium-term objectives in support of the strategy to achieve brand management objective
- Direct and control staff in the implementation of Sales activities and initiatives to ensure that they are appropriately motivated and trained and carry out their responsibilities to the required standards as per company targets
- Develop and implement information systems which will provide data on existing and potential customers to enable the company to identify opportunities for new sales.
- Carry out or commission research in the company’s existing and potential markets to identify new opportunities.
- Attend Plastics innovation exhibitions to demonstrate company Products and services and get to know about latest trends in industry.
- Develop Products launches celebration to provide information and support in relation to those Products.
- Must have 15 years of experience in Business Development with at least 5 years of experience in business Development management in Plastics.