As a supply chain director, the main goal is to develop a company’s supply chain management strategy and build the processes which guarantee the efficient strategic procurement, movement and storage of raw materials, work-in-process inventory, and of finished goods from point of origin to point of consumption
- Define and develop comprehensive strategies for all aspects of the company’s supply chain to reduce costs, mitigate risks, improve quality, shorten lead times and reduce inventories.
- Collaborate with Manufacturing Management teams to improve Product Lifecycle Management – spearhead sourcing initiatives to introduce products on time, on budget, and in stock
- Continuously develop/enhance supply chain productivity and operational processes. Implement industry best practices for Production planning, sourcing, risk mitigation, inventory and vendor management
- Create integrated processes among Operations, Purchasing, Logistics, and outside suppliers to execute the planning/replenishment process.
- Develop and manage Materials Planning function for goods and materials needed for Company operations.
Bachelor’s degree, Preferably Master’s degree
Supply chain Management or industrial engineering major from a recognized and approved program
Preferably a SC management Certification from accredited organization like APICS, CIPS