We are looking for a VP of Product to work alongside our CEO and senior engineering team. We are a product-led company, and our technology team is absolutely critical to success. This role is best for someone who has experience working with companies at the earliest of stages and is energized by becoming a huge contributor and helping to build a much larger payments business.
- Build revolutionary customer-facing products in accounts payable, B2B card products, lending and broader fintech applications
- You'll work closely with the CEO and engineering team to establish a roadmap and ensure the trains are running on time.
- You’ll develop detailed, crisp business requirements, and user stories that can be used to create product specs. and architecture.
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs among the needs of various stakeholder groups.
- You’ll spend time expanding and driving the company’s roadmap and long-term vision alongside the CEO to build anything you think is promising!
- As an early team member, you'll get a chance to build our team’s culture and design the company in which you want to work.
- You have 7+ years of experience as a product manager and 3-5 years of experience in fintech and/or financial services.
- Experience with end-to-end product delivery and driving engineering discussions around technology and strategy.
- You can collaborate with key stakeholders to unblock the business.
- You have a keen sense for subtle details and help us build great products that are a joy to use.
- You are stoked about fintech and revolutionizing a super-duper antiquated industry