7+ Years of experience in Mechanical Design Projects (Preferably in Heavy Engineering, Automotive Specialist Vehicles, Earthmoving, Construction Equipment)
- Create concepts and supports the design, development of complex engineering projects and develops 3D Models and manufacturing
- Drawings (Castings, Structures, Hydraulics, Machines, WiringHarness etc).
- Assure quality modelling techniques are used in the development and build of the 3D models for various components, groups, Assemblies across Various Product line.
- Evaluate and resolve design and manufacturing problems, Field Failures and Provide alternative approaches, Best Practices.
- Work directly with global teams, suppliers, customers, production facilities to define problems and collaborate to reach solutions.
- Work with cross functional engineering Teams for Project reviews, technical evaluations, Validation, Virtual Audits etc.
- Perform final drafting reviews to ensure all drawings adhere to Engineering Quality Standards.
- Ability to interpret mechanical engineering drawings, electrical andhydraulic schematics.
- Effectively communicate technical information, project updates, and challenges to all stakeholders.