Head Customer Success is a key position in Client's product commercialization engagements. This role will require an entrepreneurial mindset and will be responsible for the partnership between Client and its key customers. Translates strategy and analyses into action. Takes key insights and develops meaningful, results-oriented plans to ensure achievement of product objectives, as well as sales and profit goals. Integrates across functions, continuously measures impact, assess trade-offs and makes decisions independently, when needed. Person will be lead team of Customer Success Managers.
The individual selected for the role will work closely with senior internal and external stakeholders and must have the capacity to manage multiple projects in support of the business.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Lead team of Customer Success Managers.
• Build Capability of Brand and Multichannel Strategy.
• Part of Core solutioning team of product commercialization business.
• Work with sales team on prospective opportunities.
• Work with team to develops a brand strategy that effectively and consistently gains share, including clearly-linked objectives, tactics, resourcing and budgeting.
• Proactively manages all aspects of alliance partner relationships, including coordination of strategy and execution plans. Shapes agenda, identifies team participation and key decisions in governance processes and committees.
• Ensures marketing strategy, business objectives and priorities are clearly aligned with cross-functional partners.
• Thorough understanding and proactive monitoring of the external market; quickly adapts approach and adjusts objectives to ensure maximum impact.
• Manages overall Brand P & L and brand performance. Aligns investments with brand strategy.
• Deep understanding of payer landscape and proactively integrates this understanding into marketing strategy.
• Manage and lead Pharmaceutical brand performance. Incorporates internal and external insights to shape brand strategy. Implements and executes cross-functionally to drive results on brand performance goals.
• Become trusted partner of customers and manages relationship.
• 14+ years of relevant professional experience
• Accredited MBA or Master's Degree is preferred
• Strong analytical skills, combined with an aptitude for evaluating innovative opportunities required.
• The incumbent should also possess excellent verbal and written skills as well as strong quantitative and financial modelling skills.
• The ability to interpret and present multivariate analyses to a wide variety of audiences is also an important requirement.
• Effective Brand profit & Loss (P&L) management experience• Marketing experience in pharmaceutical, bio-pharma industry
• Experience working in a co-commercialization partnership, alliance, and/or joint venture
• Understands how medical and health care systems operate; able to use knowledge to get to second- and third-order insights
• Knowledge of the AMA, ACCME, PhRMA and FDA regulations associated with promotion and industry-supported scientific education activities
• Proven ability to develop a brand strategy which effectively and consistently gains share, including clearly linked objectives, tactics, resourcing/budget
• Experience in implementation and driving return on investments through Digital channel
• Open to work in an offshore-onsite environment
• Leader in strategic partnerships