Lead Business Development - Pharma Industry
Fully Remote Role - Anywhere in Europe
- Achievement of business development targets in the API – CDMO space EU market.
- Working with cross-functional teams, sharing expert knowledge on the operating territory, following processes and demonstrating commitment to the vision and values of the organization.
- Forging ties with leading pharmaceutical companies in the API – CDMO space, this includes
- Extensive networking in the industry, establishing peer-like contact with potential clients at the middle & senior management.
- Negotiating and developing deals from prospective lead generation to contract closure.
- Managing client interface through flawless project execution.
- Responsible for ensuring delivery of programs in conjunction with the scientific leaders and ensuring high level of customer satisfaction.
- Develop business development plan for expanding client base, analyze markets, present sales forecasts annually and quarterly, present the CDMO market situation in terms of services and costs, develop the sales territory and maintain the sales database.
- Participate and represent the company in various trade shows, industry conferences and other company business unit sales/project management meetings.
- Keep up to date with market trends and new developments utilizing information for business improvement
- Strong Networking skills
- Senior level contacts in pharma industry
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with colleagues and clients
- Ability to overview situations, review and evaluate, defining set plans to achieve business goals
- Problem solving and working with others to reach a resolution
- Careful planning to achieve accurate and timely results.