5+ Years of experience in FEA Projects (Preferably in Heavy Engineering, Automotive Specialist Vehicles, Earthmoving, Construction Equipment)
- Implement problem analysis, Static Linear and Non-Linear Analysis, Dynamic analysis (Modal, Frequency and Transient dynamic analysis), Explicit Dynamic Analysis and feasibility studies.
- Correlation of Test data and FEA results.
- Develop FEA methods, Setup FE-Model, evaluate analysis results and prepare documentation, prepare result reports.
- Optimize the design based on analysis results.
- Perform FE-Modelling on Shell and Solid elements with good understanding on Theory.
- Perform Hand Calculation as well as analytical calculation on various scenarios (Such as Welding strength and Bolt Checks Verification etc).
- Interact with cross functional engineering Teams for Project reviews.
- Work directly with global teams, suppliers, customers, production facilities to define problems and collaborate to reach solutions.
- Effectively communicate technical information, project updates, and challenges to all stakeholders.