Conducts special studies and performs engineering analysis, development, design, coordinate and control of assigned projects within any one of the recognized engineering fields. Job requires that incumbents have training, knowledge and ability in his engineering specialty, a working knowledge of related engineering fields, applicable codes and standards.
Dhahran, Saudi Arabia (must be willing to relocate)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Bachelors degree in Science or related field
- Must have at least 9 Years of relevant Experience
- DUTY1 Leads and recommends new continuous improvement solutions for installations or modifications to improve existing facilities and standardization within specific fields of endeavor. Estimates costs, prepares justifications and completes expenditure requests as required.
- DUTY2 Leads the activities of project proposal that include development of scope, functions, interrelationship, integration, physical solution definition, cost estimate, etc. Leads project execution for project proposal, initiatives, studies and continuous improvement of solutions and problem solvers.
- DUTY3 Plans, schedules and provides work direction for preparation of designs,processes, reports, correspondence and related data and assures the efficiency,adequacy and conformance to overall objectives of challenging engineering problems.
- DUTY4 Formulates the basis for engineering studies in any of several basic or special engineering fields by analyzing and evaluating all relevant data.Evaluates data as to scope, effect on existing installations, economic value, and long range planning and budgetary considerations.
- DUTY5 Initiates detailed work outline and makes decision as to basic approaches, processes and/or equipment. Performs work and/or delegates work to other engineers for final development of specialized or technical proposals and proposed projects.
- DUTY6 Brings all elements of a project together, makes certain that all elements proceed satisfactorily on schedule and within the allocated budget; and initiates corrective action as required. Reviews cost estimates, recommendation from vendors, engineering firms, and licensors.
- DUTY7 Develops scope and description of technology items, and leads the implementation and operation of developed solutions in the field.
- DUTY8 Reviews work of engineers directed. Checks that reports are written according to established methods of good report presentation. Makes recommendations for future study or report changes. Conducts peer-review of technical reports and reviews work of third party,technology reports, and engineering standards.