We are seeking a Senior Mechanical Inspector to join our Global Manufacturing Support Department is a multi-disciplinary organization with interface to technical, and in some cases business, support requirements of Global Manufacturing Admin Area and the client's affiliates. Its function caters mainly to the technical needs of Global Manufacturing, operating facilities management, and drives the performances of operating facilities in executing corporate programs and initiatives towards operational excellence and value creation. Your primary role will be to provide technical support to operating facilities, projects, technology deployment, and talent development of new mechanical inspectors. You will conduct special studies and analyses in a specialized asset integrity field, such as necessary mechanical calculations for piping, pressure vessel, shell and tube heat exchangers, air cooler fin fans, branch reinforcement, MAWP, hydrotest pressure, rating and/or de-rating, fitness for service to evaluate flaws or damage, pipe stress analysis, flange calculations, perform nozzle calculations.
- You must have a Bachelor degree in Engineering.
- You should have a minimum of 15 years in the refinery and/or NGLF industry, specifically in mechanical inspection, with at least 10 years field experience working on plants major turnaround, field troubleshooting and inspection.
- You must have a thorough knowledge of best engineering practices, solid industry codes and standards background.
- You should have two of the following certificates: API-510, API-570 or API-653.
Dhahran, Saudi Arabia (must be willing to relocate)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support to the operation team during the entire lifecycle of the compressors, analyzing their performances, operative conditions and boundaries, in order to guarantee reliable and safe operations.
- Troubleshoot Compressors & Rotating Equipment failures & performance.
- Utilize knowledge and familiarity with the international standards in order to improve the equipment performance.
- Implement best-in-class solutions pertaining to the rotating equipment and Compressors in particular, as foreseen by international standards and other internal company standards.
- Lead efficiency improvement initiates, upgrading programs, & projects for Compressors.
- Provide technical solutions whenever the machines experience failures, utilizing sound maintenance strategies to analyze, address and rectify the root causes in order to prevent reoccurrences.
- Propose changes in operating modes, or technological improvement, or maintenance strategies implementation, in order to support the company vision of continuous improvement throughout collaboration and people conversation.