Supports the local Sales organization/customers in determining the most technically appropriate and cost-effective solutions and in the preparation of demanding offers as per bid and proposal process.
Provides technical support during the technical meeting, product presentations and negotiations and offers product/ solution/service related training.
Ensures the preparation of technical and financial aspects of the offer, indicating prices and trading conditions (Technical, commercial & legal aspects are addressed).
Prepares/supports preparation of technical/commercial offers based on customer specification requirements, Local Business Unit/feeder factory indications and Sales organization directives. Participates in the kick off meeting organized by the project team
- Ideally you should be a Bachelor's in Electronics / Electrical / Communication Engineering, with minimum of 8 years engineering experience in industrial automation with proposal and cost estimation experience a plus.
- Computer skills with Good experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and MS-Project
- Good knowledge of Automation solutions (DCS, SCADA, PLCs) with prior experience of Control systems a plus
- Good knowledge about Industrial Networking, Communication protocols and standards.
- Prior experience of ABB Automation products is advantage
- Can provide a technical solution from ABB control system products and comply with customer requirements