- Examine eyes, using observation, instruments to determine visual acuity and perception
- Conduct vision testing on clinic patients
- Prescribe and fit vision aides such as contact lenses and eyeglasses
- Analyze test results and develop a treatment plan
- Educate and counsel patients on contact lens care, visual hygiene and safety factors.
- Maintain the clinic instruments.
To be ranked by Saudi Commissions For Health Specialists & Saudi Ministry Of Health as Specialist Optometry.
- Bachelor or Doctor of Optometry.
- University has to be accredited by Saudi Commissions for Health Specialists as Specialist Optometry
- 3+ years of experience. Preferable within optical shops.
- Candidate willing to relocate to Saudi.