- Bachelor's in Petroleum Engineering
- The candidate should have between 10 to 15 years of experience as a production engineer in an upstream oil and gas industry. Have experience in electric submersible pump design, installation and troubleshooting
- Proficiency in PE software applications, including flow simulation, tubing movement, nodal analysis, Buildup and fall off analysis, PTA and production surveillance is required.
- Should have well integrity diagnoses experience including corrosion logging analysis and interpretations.
- Experience in coming up with production optimization ideas.
- Experience in stimulation and fracturing treatment for oil, water and gas scale prevention and treatment experience.
- Should have experience in good well interventions design and execution for both oil and gas wells.
- Has a good communication skills and has the capability of making technical presentations, writing technical papers and evaluation reports
Dhahran, Saudi Arabia (must be willing to relocate)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and coordinate major studies in any of the Petroleum Engineering areas based upon objectives and requirements established by Management by interpreting scope, initiating new studies or applied technical work as required and directing and performing all phases of the study through formal summary reports and presentation to Management and Owner Company technical personnel
- Consult with and provides technical guidance to Management and related engineering groups on matters which fall into area of expert technical competence including budget studies, development programs, reservoir studies and equipment purchases and studies
- Review activities of various phases of client's Petroleum Engineering and Oil Operations activities and reports on adequacy and efficiency of performance. Recommends initiation of or re-direction of new or existing studies and related technical work toward improving operating efficiencies, reduce unit costs and promote better understanding of oil field producing and reservoir behavior and characteristics
- Serve as consultant in preparing policy recommendations for Management concerning procedures and scope of data and information to be furnished to the Saudi Arabian Government and outside agencies. Makes final review of accuracy and nature of data for release to safeguard client's best interests.
- Keep current on engineering, research, mechanical and operational procedures and equipment in the United States and other foreign countries and recommends adaptation and application of those that can be used advantageously in client's area of operations. Review work of engineers directed on projects where additional manpower has been assigned. Assists in training and indoctrination of new engineering personnel.