Job Description: DATABASE Developer
A relevant college degree professional, English speaking and writing, with a minimum of ten
(10) years’ experience in the design and supporting studies for IoT platform and software
applications for smart city solutions. Software Engineer shall be capable of developing and
implementing integration plan between Smart City use cases as well as integration with
Company’s ERP system (SAP). Software Engineer shall assess the flexibility of developing,
building and customizing the various solutions in the market based on Company’s
community use cases and requirements. Software Engineer shall also have Java, or
equivalent, qualifications to study the feasibility of customizing the back-end systems and to
customize the visualization.
• Software development languages- RDBMS, PostgreSQL, Oracle/MySql, in Memory DB
• Design, develop and implement database systems based on customer requirements.
• Optimize database systems for performance efficiency.
• Prepare design specifications and functional documentations for assigned database projects.
• Perform space management and capacity planning for database systems.
• Develop database tables and dictionaries.