1. Making annual plans to market and promote products, whether traditional sales or e-commerce.
2. Setting the company's strategic marketing objectives and following up on their implementation to the fullest extent.
3. Developing and following up on the implementation of marketing plans and correcting errors with the aim of reducing the rate of deviations to a minimum.
4. Enhancing the company's ability to compete in the market and maintaining the company's position.
5. Evaluating and following up advertisements, determining levels of response, identifying their shortcomings and weaknesses, and ensuring that they are addressed.
6. Determine the appropriate pricing strategy after conducting studies related to the product or service provided to achieve the highest percentage of profits.
7. Analyzing technological and physical factors to obtain the best marketing opportunities for the company.
8. Directly supervising the team of shelf stylists