Digital Finance is responsible for the coordination, development, and management of information systems used in financial accounting, treasury, financial planning & forecasting, performance management and the entire suite of digital solutions for the Finance Business line. The systems cover all the business cycles relating to Finance & Accounting in SAP; such as Record to Report, Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Build to Dispose, Plan to Results, and Hire to Retire. The main digital solutions used in supporting the various business cycles, beyond the standard SAP applications, are Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Advanced Analytics technologies including SAP Business Warehouse (BW) and SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC). The department personnel are multidisciplinary professionals with key focus on Financial Applications functional experience and IT technical background.
The senior business systems analyst primary role is to drive end-to-end digital transformations across business process, technology, people readiness dimension, creating value by transforming and optimizing our business processes. The analyst will identify business opportunities, gather business requirements and translate them to systems specifications, drive business transformation, develop process maps, support and maintain relevant applications as assigned by management, build and maintain business relationships with the user community, IT, Corporate Digital organization, and Finance management.
Relocation to Dhahran, Saudi Arabia is a must.
- As the successful candidate, you will hold a Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Computer Science, IT, MIS or a related discipline. Possession of an advanced business degree (e.g. MBA) and/or relevant professional certification (e.g. CMA, CFA, CPA) is preferred but not required.
- You should have 10+ years of related experience in designing and managing financial systems, with at least 5 years of process improvement experience.
- Demonstrated capability and track record of working on large size Finance Transformation programs and latest digital solutions such as RPA and Advanced Analytics.
- Strong knowledge of SAP Finance is required, supported by multiple SAP Finance implementations
- You should possess solid knowledge and understanding of Accounting and Finance processes in Controllership, Treasury, Corporate & Strategic Planning, Financial Performance & Analysis.
- You should have experience with multiple SAP implementation cycles in a leading capacity for the Finance area.
- Experience with SAP BPC and BW is desirable.
- RPA knowledge is highly desirable.
- You should have an excellent command of oral and written English and have strong interpersonal skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with different Finance users to help in the transformation of their business areas
- Organize and facilitate workshops with different users and consultants to document processes and drive transformation
- Conduct process assessments and develop process maps
- Identify business opportunities and devise new ways for business processes
- Lead the delivery and execution of key Finance transformation projects
- Participate in solutions development through projects and programs, collaborating with business and technology groups.
- Perform problem solving through root cause analysis, provide findings and recommendations relating to systems tasks
- Maintain, support and optimize digital solutions.
- Perform other related staff and analytical duties, as assigned.
- The successful candidate will:
- pursue a robust value centric methodology to identify core finance transformation opportunities enabled by digital technologies, such as RPA, AI/ML, Analytics, Cloud, Mobility and Blockchain.
- leverage industry best practices to formulate and facilitate successful process transformation of finance functions, to improve both effectiveness and efficiency.
- The candidate will be responsible to ideate digital solutions, develop scope of the transformation initiative, design business processes collaboratively with business owners, facilitate implementation of intelligent automation and other digital solutions, and coordinate change management to enable smooth launching of the digital solutions
- Investigate and resolve systems issues to ensure accuracy and completeness of data.
- Maintain and manage digital solutions.