The purpose of the role is to plan, design and ensure implementation of IT infrastructure, ensuring efficient network and device management and safe use of technology. The role will also work towards adaptation of a digital way of work by all departments.
- Lead all IT strategic partnerships, alliances and outsourcing models, to establish and sustain cost-effective methods of running IT operations
- Plan, design and ensure implementation of IT infrastructure landscape
- Own IT function goals in line with business plans to achieve defined business objectives
- Prepare the annual budget for IT function (including cost of infrastructure, maintenance, application development, cyber security).
- Oversee and ensure use of cost-effective and time effective technology
equipment and software
- Enable and ensure implementation of a secured IT system across the organization including all branches
- Analyze business requirements of all functions (academic and non-academic) to understand and ensure delivery of the required technology solutions
- Ensure seamless connectivity of devices (Chromebook, desktops, laptops and other handheld devices) in the branch
- Ensure timely maintenance of all hardware and software that is a part of the IT infrastructure of the organization
- Conduct research on new technology advancements in the area of imparting education in schools, availability of digital technology for making the classroom experience engaging, improve connectivity between school administration and parents
- Overall at least 10-15 years of IT experience in leading IT transformation, governance, network implementation etc