Sales manager will be responsible for achieving sales volume objectives working independently and through distributors and with key accounts. Promote Company products, identify customer needs, provide product samples, supporting literature, and technical data on customer products and work diligently to close sales.
- Develop sales in the renovation and refurbishment market.
- Liaise with contractors, hospitals, job sites, malls etc. to identify opportunities
- A graduate with 7-10+ years of sales experience.
- Sales experience in architectural and/or building products strongly preferred.
- 7-10 years sales experience in the KSA market.
- Engineering/Business degree is preferred but not required if experience is adequate.
Building Products / Architectural experience is MUST