- Establish the objective and scope of the audit engagement.
- Identify key risks and controls within the business and operational processes under review.
- Develop comprehensive risk-based audit programs.
- Execute risk-based audit procedures in alignment with company policies and international standards.
- Prepare audit reports.
- Deliver presentations to client management at the audit opening and closing meetings.
- Prepare or assist in preparing audit reports.
- Provide on-the-job training and mentoring to less experienced staff.
- Evaluate the performance and capabilities of the assisting staff auditors.
- Provide assurance and consulting activities on internal controls as requested.
Dhahran, Saudi Arabia (must be willing to relocate)
- Hold a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Engineering, or another related field. An advanced degree is also preferred.
- Minimum of seven years of experience in Auditing, Engineering, or Plant Operations within the oil and gas industry or from one of the Big Four Auditing firms.
- Hold at least one professional certification, such as the Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Chartered Accountant (CA), or a similar professional credential.
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills in the English language and excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Should be flexible to travel within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and/or outside the Kingdom to conduct audit and consulting engagements.