- Connecting with applicable stakeholders to compile and analyze requirements and propose solutions that support and utilize Salesforce’s functionality.
- Managing and/or executing all phases of development project from information gathering to design and specification, coding, and testing.
- Ascertaining production pitfalls and sections for improvement, while planning, designing, and advancing the productive execution and promotion of innovative processes.
- Converting new solutions into functional deliverables to help facilitate a heightened level of quality, accuracy, and process consistency.
- Overseeing the configuration, design, functionality, and end-user advancement of the Salesforce application.
- Participating in software review processes to include design analysis, functionality, and performance, as well as future organizational strategies.
- Providing expert technical support to developers implementing Client Software, along with assistance to the Developer Support Program when necessary.
- Partnering with the Data and Sales Technology team on critical projects and strategic modifications to systems and processes.
- Working closely with Marketing, Business Process, and other significant stakeholders to promote and deliver high levels of data integrity and functional reliability of the organization’s standardized business analytics, tools, and processes.
- Controlling user roles and profiles, security and access settings, etc., along with instituting change control and best practices related to system maintenance, configuration, development, testing, data integrity, and more.
- Administering data imports, database de-duplication, and cleanup, along with the integration of external applications connected to Salesforce.
This position is full-time and offers a hybrid
work schedule requiring you to be in the office
Must be onsite
Salesforce Certifications (at least one of the following):
Administrator Certifications: Advanced Admin (with Admin), App Builder
Salesforce Developer Certifications: Data Architecture, Sharing and Visibility, Platform
Developer 1, Integration Architecture, Identity and Access