Permanent Remote Work
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field and/or
• 3-5 years of experience working in software development.
• A strong background in programming and familiarity with multiple languages.
• Web-oriented languages with front-end and back-end skills are essential.
• Certification in various technological systems, languages, and programs are a plus.
•Lead the manage service team and help them with coordination with other IT teams as needed.
•Work closely with Digital marketing team and Web PM for the Web Projects road maps to stay
on top with project activities.
•Attend the daily standup meetings for ongoing projects and managed services.
•Attend the weekly IT Security team meetings to make sure all the websites follow the security
policies and make sure we stay in compliance
•Attend the Weekly Infrastructure team meetings for Webspace and work closely to make sure
all the request are in place and track the status of ticket.
•Work with Procurement team for purchasing of Premium Plugins, Google APIs needed for the
•Responsible for migrating the code from Test to Prod Servers.
•Responsible for web projects deployment to external hosting i.e. WPEngine.
•Work with WPE Support for any support related issues and making sure that the websites have
the latest and stable version of WP and PHP on sites hosted on WPE.
•Coordinate with the offshore team to make sure that all the coding standards and the best
development practices are followed on development/support.
•Additional job duties responsibilities as needed.
.net, C#, MySQL
NICE TO HAVES: