Looking for an acupuncturist to be responsible for performing acupuncture on patients. The responsibilities of an acupuncturist include diagnosing, treating, and preventing disorders by stimulating specific acupuncture points within the body using acupuncture needles. May also use cups, nutritional supplements, therapeutic massage, acupressure, and other alternative health therapies.
- Treating patients with needles.
- Assessing patients to make diagnoses.
- Developing treatment plans.
- Analyzing physical findings and medical records to make a diagnosis.
- Monitoring progress.
- Ensuring a safe and healthy environment.
- Abiding by laws and regulations.