- Perform daily and weekly inspection of facility to ensure smooth operations
- Hire and train maintenance employees to carry out specialized duties
- Delegate maintenance issues to appropriate personnel for effective resolution
- Inspect equipment to identify operational inefficiency and facilitate optimization
- Perform periodic maintenance and routine calibration of mechanical, electrical, and other systems
- Conduct risk assessments to identify possible hazard around building facilities or premises
- Design and implement programs for effective maintenance operations
- Ensure adherence to health/safety procedures and policies
- Prepare and manage maintenance budgets in order to meet set objectives
- Supervise the activities of a building upkeep personnel to ensure they maintain a clean and orderly facility
- Maintain accurate record of maintenance operations and present to upper management reports of daily activities.
Bachelor’s degree in management disciplines such as business management, facility management, or in a related field.
Technical degrees such as mechanical or electrical engineering is also necessary for the position.
Prior experience (at least 3 years) in construction or facility maintenance