The candidate will be responsible to design, deploy and migrate platform and storage solutions.
Coordinate with vendors, OEMs and application team during implementation. Document high level
design, low level design, as built and handover documents. Own the platform and storage solution
from designing to handover of the project.
Required Technical Knowledge
- Should have 12+ years experience in platform and server and storage implementation
- Determining business needs and evaluating existing platform infrastructure.
- Experience with design, deploy and administer bare-metal and virtualised (VMware and Hyper-V) platform infrastructure
- In-depth knowledge of server and storage(DELL EMC, HPE and Lenovo) installation and configuration
- Experienced with vCenter installation and HA configuration.
- Experienced with Microsoft system Center Virtual Machine Manager and Windows Clustering.
- Skilled in Microsoft SQL installation and High Availability configuration
- Experience with virtualization of legacy systems to use infrastructure services, including physical to virtual (P2V) and virtual to virtual (V2V) workload conversions