- Follow the GMP guideline and any illness report to supervisor.
- Follow the work schedule.
- Record the data in the given form.
- Take the instruction from the supervisor.
- Reporting the equipment faults to maintenance department
- Monitoring the production process and carrying out the basic testing of quality checks
- Attend the GMP training
- Set up machines at the beginning of shift to ensure proper working order
- Perform testing procedures to ensure that machines work optimally during the production
- Maintain and clean machines before and after each shift
- Calibrate machines at the beginning of each shift
- Monitor machines during every procedure to ensure optimum running.
- Troubleshoot problems during machine operation.
- Perform safety checks on every shift
- Ensure stocks of needed materials are always ready and available
- Adjust machine components according to size and processing angle of each product.