is required to have extensive experience in the preparation of planning and scheduling control systems and practices to provide Engineering, Procurement and Construction supervisors the means to evaluate the progress and execution of assigned projects.
You will have a minimum of 12 years’ experience with at least 10 years’ Experience specifically performing the development of baseline critical path schedules (Using ORACLE Primavera software version 15.2 or later) and progress measurement systems in order to plan, update, track, analyze and report WORK performance for all phases of the project.
- Complete resource loaded schedules in order to ensure standards of productivity are utilized in the schedule
- Collect all timing data in order to plan and schedule the full scope of WORK
- Work with Design Consultants and Engineering, Procurement and Construction Contractors in developing baseline critical path schedules and progress measurement systems.
- Understanding and following schedule management best practices
- Preparing all presentation materials to convey the plans and schedules to the project team and stakeholders is a necessity
- Assisting the project team with evaluation of reported progress and status of critical activities with particular attention to deviations from planned activities