Trencher operator is fully trained in the operation of the earthmoving machinery, laser and/or GPS equipment. He is capable of carrying out the daily and regular maintenance of the machines.
The person must have operator driving license and car driving license.
1. Follow the instruction given by MECHANIC SUPERVISOR;
1. Daily and regular maintenance of the trencher;
2. Operating of the trencher;
3. Monitoring the digging teeth conditions and changing the teeth when needed;
4. Carrying out small repairs;
5. Assisting with big repairs of the trencher;
6. Handling of the laser and/or GPS equipment on the trencher;
7. Reporting maintenance, repairs and problems with the trencher;
8. Filling in daily and weekly maintenance sheets;
9. Filling in the daily production sheets
Preferred worker with past experiences in operating Dozers, Graders, Excavators, asphalt milling or surface miner machines (i.e. Wirtgen machines). Background knowledge in trenching, pipeline, mining and bulk excavation in general is preferred.