You will require a minimum of five (5) years solid and continuous experience as a professional secretary or personal assistant, providing outstanding high-level support. You will be highly adaptable and possess excellent typing skills (at a minimum of 55 wpm).
You will combine excellent written and oral English with attention to detail, initiative and the ability to thrive under pressure. In addition, you will be fully conversant with Microsoft Office applications (such as Word™, Excel™ and PowerPoint™).
Duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- ▪ Complex diary/calendar management.
- ▪ Organizing travel itineraries, visa applications and handling expenses.
- ▪ Meeting facilitation including minute taking and composing agendas.
- ▪ Performing highly confidential administrative duties.
- ▪ Composition, editing and review of confidential correspondence.
- ▪ Compilation of statistical information, reports and presentations.
- ▪ Office manager and other secretarial duties as required
Preferred Candidates: United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, South Africa, Canada