Experience: 5 + Years
We are currently seeking an ETL Lead to design and implement ETL processes. You will build ETL pipelines to ingest the data from heterogeneous sources into our system. You should have excellent business and communication skills and be able to work with business owners to understand their data requirements and help them make data-related decisions using your ETL knowledge and experience.
The job role might also require you to learn new tools and technologies fast, and you should have in-depth database knowledge as well as basic programming and scripting skills. You will help to build efficient and stable data pipelines which can be easily maintained in the future. You should have expertise in the design, creation, management, and business use of large datasets.
- Design, develop, implement, and continuously expand data pipelines by performing extraction, transformation, and loading activities
- Maintain and improve already existing processes
- Ensure that the data architecture is scalable and maintainable • Design and deliver high quality data
- Investigate data to identify potential issues within ETL pipelines, notify end-users and propose adequate solutions
- Prepare documentation for further reference
- ETL Testing Skills • Minimum 3 - 4 years of hands-on experience any of these – SSIS, Informatica, Ab Initio, Alteryx
- Excellent SQL / PL-SQL skills • Performance tuning, index maintenance etc., as well as an understanding of database structure
- Knowledge of data warehousing modelling concepts
- Good to have knowledge of Cassandra or PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of at least one ETL tool (SSIS, Informatica, Alteryx, etc.)
- Knowledge of various SQL/NoSQL data storage mechanisms and Big Data technologies
- Ability to pick up new data tools and concepts quickly
- Must have good command over communication (written /verbal)"