As a Cost Clerk you are responsible to assist the Cost Controller in his day to day operation and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
- Assist Cost Controller in managing closing of books and preparation of Cost Control Reports as per Company's Standards
- Assist the Cost Controller in maintaining a system of internal controls (financial and otherwise) for managing the resources, Operating Equipment and Fixed Assets in accordance with corporate guidelines that function in an orderly and efficient manner,
- Analyze & interpret financial reports, identify trends and make recommendations where necessary
- Develop and maintain Micros database adequately.
- Supervise the input and handling of financial/reference data for these Systems
Number of Positions: 10
Location: Jeddah, Makkah, Medina, Taif, Yanbu, Abha, Tabuk