Seeking a Java Developer with experience in Hadoop and Spark. The position will primarily be responsible interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high-level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Bellevue, WA or Phoenix, AZ or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel in the US and Canada.
- Bachelor’s Degree or foreign equivalent, will consider work experience in lieu of a degree
- At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology
- At least 3 years of experience in full stack Java and databases
- Good Experience in designing and developing large scale Java Based enterprise applications
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Good knowledge of collections, multi-threading, JVM memory etc.
- Familiar with various design, architectural patterns and software development process
- RESTful Web services experience to expose and process data.
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience in SQL, Unix shell scripting
- Knowledge and experience with full SDLC lifecycle
- Experience with Lean / Agile development methodologies
- U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency required