Develop, in conjunction with the hiring managers, the recruitment plan and strategic approach based on
staffing needs per the budgeted structure and perform end-to-end recruitment to fill those needs while
growing a strong talent pipeline for current and future hiring needs
- Develop, promote and execute strategies in order to attract top talent that will support company’s overarching goals.
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews for management level positions.
- Foster trusting relationships with external business partners such as university career centers, recruitment websites and government agencies in order to create a steady pipeline of potential talent and to ensure that the company is being recognized as an employer of choice among preferred candidates.
- Lead employer branding initiatives and serve as brand ambassador at various events, like career fairs or on-campus recruiting events.
- Adhere to and report on key talent acquisition metrics.
- Coordinate with Total Rewards on evaluating jobs as well as maintaining the list of jobs excluded from the internal posting process.
- Ensure management is provided with reports and updates on a regular basis and upon request about upcoming talent acquisition initiatives.
- Monitor performance of employment agencies and report any deficiencies when needed.
- Build long-term relationships with past and potential candidates.
- Minimum of 8 years as talent acquisition with sector-specific experience.
- Excellent understanding of full cycle recruitment processes.
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews.