We are seeking an AWS Developer for our Client with experience in Spark and Big data technologies preferred. The position will primarily be responsible interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high-level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 4 years of experience in Information Technology.
- At least 2 years of experience in AWS Could including RDS, Redshift and Glue
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are not able to sponsor at this time
- Candidate must be located within the commuting distance of Malvern, PA or be willing to relocate to this location. This position may require travel in the US and Canada.
- At least 2 years of experience in AWS Cloud.
- Strong foundation on Spark, distributed processing, Spark structured streaming
- Good experience implementing batch and streaming data interfaces.
- Strong programming experience on Python or Scala with specific application on Data processing use cases
- Strong experience working with Loading, extracting data from Glue
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience in SQL, DDL, DML commands
- Good experience in end-to-end implementation of Data Lake, Big Data projects.
- Knowledge and experience with full SDLC lifecycle
- Experience with Lean / Agile development methodologies
- experience in Relational Modeling, Dimensional Modeling and Modeling of Unstructured Data
- Good experience in end-to-end implementation of DW BI projects, especially in data warehouse and mart developments
- Good understanding of Data integration, Data Quality and data architecture
- Experience in preparing test scripts and test cases to validate data and maintaining data quality
The job may entail extensive travel. The job may also entail sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Candidates should be able to effectively communicate by telephone, email, and face to face.