As an Azure Cloud Consultant you will provide best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects, provide technology consultation, assist in defining scope and sizing of work, anchor Proof of Concept developments and support opportunity identification and pursuit processes and evangelize Infosys brand. You may look forward to collaborating with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients’ business needs. We drive a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- 7+ years of experience with Information Technology.
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. we are not able to sponsor at this time.
- Candidate must be located within the commuting distance of Indianapolis, IN or be willing to relocate to this location. This position may require travel in the US and Canada.
- Hands on experience with Azure, Azure development and Azure ecosystem.
- Hands on experience with Hadoop, Hadoop development and Hadoop ecosystem.
- 5 years of hands on experience in Data and/or Analytics and all phases of SDLC.
- 4 years of hands on experience in technology consulting, development, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks in Azure Data and Analytics platform
- Understanding/knowledge of Hadoop Architecture and various components such as Hadoop High Availability architecture and experience in workload management, scalability and distributed platform architectures, Spark tools like RDD transformations, spark MLlib, CI/CD.
- Experience in Spark Algorithms such as Classification, Clustering, and Regression
- Work experience in ingestion, storage, querying, processing, and analysis of Big data with experience in Big Data Eco- system related technologies like Map Reduce, Spark, HDFS
- Hands on experience in Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) and experience in creating Power BI data models
- End to end work experience in dashboard/cockpit requirement gathering, Design, Development, Testing, User training, Go live and Support
- Strong visual design orientation and experience in specifications, technical design, and development
- Experience of creating PL/SQL Packages, Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Views and Exception handling for retrieving, manipulating, checking, and migrating complex data sets
- Experience in addressing performance issues
- Knowledge and experience with full SDLC life cycle
- Experience in working in Agile teams, and working independently with Business stakeholders providing solutions and regular updates, able to lead a team and working independently
- Team player, motivated to learn new technologies, and able to grasp concepts and technologies quickly with analytical and problem-solving skills
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.