Duties & Responsibilities:
Bachelor’s degree from a world-class academic institution, although an advanced degree is preferred.
- Research, craft, and edit high quality/high impact, personalized English language speeches and talking points for the Senior Executives to deliver at a variety of domestic, regional, and international events, that position these senior executives as business and/or industry thought leaders and advance the Company’s strategic vision.
- On occasion, turn a translation of a speech in Arabic into an English speech.
- Align each product with corporate messaging, press releases, videos, social media, website, etc., yet do so in the voice of each customer.
- Help identify strategic speaking opportunities for these two senior executives to reach key audiences and expand our share of voice.
You will currently be writing speeches at the highest levels of the energy industry – ideally in the Upstream sector of a major International Oil Company (IOC) – incl
uding at least three years of speechwriting experience and at least five years in communication roles in the industry..
- Have speechwriting/comms experience in government or NGOs.
- Knowledge and understanding of the energy industry are essential.
- Knowledge and understanding of international relations; business; academia; technology; and experience with different cultures is preferred.