Key skills required for the job are:
SmartPlant 3D-L1, (Optional).
Minimum work experience: 6-10 years
1) Create and manage SP3D project set up
2) Experience in on-shore and off-shore Oil & Gas projects
3) Strong knowledge in Intergraph SP3D admin
4)Manage the S3D project setup & customization activities.
- Manage the installation of S3D software & related softwares (SPR, Navisworks) on user workstations & managing licenses.
- Schedule & validate all S3D database backups for the project.
- Recovery of models & files as requested by users from backup.
- Schedule & conversion of SPR & Navis files.
- Creation & maintenance of Orthographic & ISO Setup and isometric trouble shooting
- Creating & Managing plant hierarchies and permission groups of Host & satellite sites of Global workshare.
- Analyze and troubleshoot, user training