Senior Project Manager
of SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS who will take on the management of key client projects.
Project management responsibilities include delivering every project on time, within budget, and within scope.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Experience overseeing multi-function project teams with at least 10-15 team members including Developers, UX/UI, Business Analysts, and QA Personnel
- Analyze our current Agile processes, prioritize areas of improvement, and work alongside key stakeholders to implement the improvements
- Facilitate/participate in key Agile rituals across Scrum teams Coach team members as needed, including resolving conflict.
- Manage projects in JIRA and Confluence; providing software training to team members as needed
- Monitor and report on key Agile performance metrics to the leadership team
- Above all else, foster and model a collaborative team environment driven to build great software while having fun
- Experience in Managing State of Art Tech (i.e. Digitization, IoT, Leading Tech Apps, Innovative Products, etc.)
- PMP Certification
- Agile - SCRUM Certification
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects.
- Experience in Mobile Apps Development Project