Duties and responsibilities:
1. Determine the branch locations according to the expected income and added value, and finalize all the negotiation and contract details with the owners and the legal department.
2. Open the new branch file and submit all details to the Maintenance and Construction Department to finish the construction process.
3. Follow up on renewing the existing contract with the legal department and the relevant departments.
4. Choosing the best locations to increase the company branches.
5. Create, develop, and exploit commercial opportunities to increase the company’s income through existing and potential new clients with whom you will target, initiate, and develop a business relationship.
6. Ensure that the management is constantly apprised of the commercial activity, market opportunities, status, trends, and business developments.
7. Develop strategies to realize commercial opportunities and minimize risks to the branches.
8. Follow-up of all payments related to current and previous sites and opportunities, and preparing for financial procedures for sites under contract.
9. Following up the dates of the contracts for the sites and the opportunities according to the specified period of communication regarding the renewal or not.
10. Searching for locations and opportunities for the company's branches, completing contractual procedures, communicating with relevant internal and external authorities, and continuous follow-up in everything related to this.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or any related field.
Handling multiple projects, assignments, and duties.
Strong communication and negotiation skills.
Good computer skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and