The roles and responsibilities are mentioned below:
- Ensure performance, security, and availability of SQL databases.
- Prepare documentations and specifications.
- Handle common database procedures such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration etc.
- Performance regular maintenance tasks and ensuring successful back of database.
- Strong proficiency with SQL and its variation among popular databases.
- DBA SQL Server for Production support, Designing High Availability Database Solutions Replication.
- Experience with some of the modern relational databases.
- Good knowledge and understanding of SQL Server database mirroring, replication, and log shipping.
- Experience in installing, patching and administrating SQL Server 2005,2008 through current releases.
- Skilled at optimizing large complicated SQL statements.
- Demonstrable experience of migration, upgrade and maintenance of multiple SQL Server Databases.
- Demonstrable experience with backups, recovery, performance tuning and optimization.
- Ability to plan resource requirements from high level specifications.
- Capable of troubleshooting common database issues.