We are looking for "Senior Datacenter Electrical engineer" in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Duration: 1 year project on FTE role, Datacenter experience is a MUST.
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT, Electrical Engineering, or related disciplines. Or a Diploma/Associates in an IT discipline
- 10+ years of IT experience with at least 4 – 6 years in building, upgrading, and/or migrating Data Centers along with operation and management experience.
- Data Center experience in the HPC field is a plus, including working knowledge in servers, interconnects, cabling, and cooling techniques.
- Must have customer‐facing experience and excellent English writing and speaking skills.
- In‐depth knowledge in the following areas: -
o Data Center cooling, including HVAC systems based on chilled water and DX.
o Data Center power, including Sub Stations, high capacity UPS, DRUPS, and diesel generators.
o Products and technologies from APC, Emerson/Liebert, Chloride, and Airedale
o Hot/Cold Aisle containment systems
o Building Management Systems (BMS)
o Fire suppression systems including NOVEC 1230
o Water leak detection systems
o Data Center standards such as Uptime Institute and TIA‐942
o Data Cable management and installation (Fiber and Copper).
o Asset management and control including inventory processes, tools, and standards
o Server, storage, and network hardware operation procedures
- Professional certification in data center domain is a plus (such as CDCP, CDCS, CDCDP, CDCMP).
- Fundamental knowledge in operating systems such as Linux and Windows, including virtualization using VMWare and Hyper‐V.
- Has experience dealing with co‐Location hosting environments and customers. Understands the concepts of SLAs, charge‐back, and managed services.