Implementing best scheduling practices on projects. Responsible for creating, executing, and monitoring a schedule management system
- Develop schedules and analyses for Company's programmes
- Work closely with the Engineering and Project Management teams in project schedule development
- Responsible for the timely and accurate processing of schedule updates
- 3 to 5 years of experience with Project Management and Integrated Master Scheduling using Microsoft Project.
- Working knowledge of construction scheduling including proficiency with MS office/Office 365 applications and leading construction software.
- Skilled in scheduling principles and methods including: CPM scheduling techniques; resource loading of schedules; resource leveling; earned value; and contractor developed schedule review, analysis and reporting
- Demonstrated knowledge of methods of construction practices and project execution.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have the ability to interact with and effectively communicate technical information with Senior Engineers, Technicians, Project Managers and Engineering Team.