Broadcast Encoding Project Manager
Broadcasting technical manager with experience in Media Asset management systems, Video on Demand systems, Simulcast, Broadcast Connectivity, Coding and Mux, Video Streaming, Online Video platforms, Video and Audio distribution over IP networks, Broadcast Infrastructure, Playout systems, Broadcast Scheduling Systems, Connected Television, equipment specification and deployment, measurement and evaluation of signals and broadcast related equipment. We saved this conversation. You'll see it soon in the Conversations tab in Skype for Business and in the Conversation History folder in Outlook.
Minimum Previous Experience Should be:
Has completed 18 months of graduate training in the Media practice or equivalent and has demonstrated ability to fulfill the requirements of the Graduate Broadcast Technical Project Manager Role.
Prior Knowledge and Skills:
- Has a good foundational knowledge of broadcast and media related concepts and related technologies.
- Has a foundational knowledge of IT technologies related to broadcast and media
- Has a foundational knowledge of requirements capture and business process modelling techniques.
- Has a foundational knowledge of project management.
- Has experience in working on projects related to broadcast and media