Design, integrate and build components of the Pega application and provide guidance on all Pega-related project assignments. Actively participate in the requirements, design and build phases; delivering high quality deliverables. Ensure that the business and technical architecture have traceability to the functional requirements. Assist with planning and execution of various testing requirements. Facilitate knowledge transfer of PRPC functionality and application functionality to clients and partners including the development of client COE for Pega domain knowledge. Provide regular updates to the client and the project lead on progress seeking an escalation for management of issues and risks.
- 3+ years of experience with at least 1 year working on Pega
- Experience in PEGA PRPC architecture and design (PegaRules Process Commander)
- Progressively responsible experience in building and implementing model-driven, enterprise-level business solutions and applications
- Experience in all phases of software development including design, configuration, testing, debugging, implementation, and support
- Exposure to a variety of technologies, including; WebSphere or Weblogic, JBoss, J2EE (JSP, Servlets, EJB, XML, Java), .Net, Oracle, DB2, and MS/SQL
- Experience in Agile and Scrum methodologies is a plus
- Experience with Pega 7.1.x or certifications in PegaRules Process Commander (PRPC), System Architect (CSA), PRPC Senior System Architect (CSSA), Methodology Black Belt (CMBB), or Customer Process Manager Architect (CPM) is a plus