SAP BI/BW HANA
Lead will be responsible for leading the delivery of key aspects of projects/support within the area of SAP Business Warehouse on HANA, BI (Lumira, WEBI, Design Studio, Universe & Bex Query)
BI/BW HANA Lead will be responsible for creating and maintaining technical road maps for SAP BW on HANA and supporting systems, additionally Partners with peers across the IT organization to solve complex business reporting solutions
BI/BW HANA Lead will manage across multiple technologies and/or functional areas so that solution and development teams are equipped to meet business requirements, design objectives, and understand
Technical and professional expertise
- Hands-on experience with SAP (Native) HANA data modeling, schema management, content import & export, data provisioning technology including SAP LT Replication Server, Data Services and Smart Data Integration (SDI).
- Hands-on experience with SAP S/4 Embedded analytics specifically with Core Data Services (CDS) views development technique.
- Hands-on experience working with SAP BW powered by HANA and BW4HANA features, among others, standard and custom SAP BW Extractors, complex transformations, advanced DSOs, composite providers, exposing BW models as HANA views, mixed scenarios, HANA Analysis process in BW and LSA ++ best practice and performance optimization concepts.
- Experience required in performance tuning of the HANA models.
- Experience with administering, monitoring, troubleshooting, analyzing and resolving technical problems arises from the technical development.
- Experience with various SAP Business Objects (BOBJ) tools (WEBI, Design Studio, AOLAP) development lifecycle on either BW4HANA or SAP (Native) HANA or S/4 HANA from design through implementation and production support.
- Experience required with SAP (Native) HANA and SAP BW Security concepts including User Management, Roles, and Privileges.
- Experience with BW on HANA migration, is added advantage.
- Experience required with capturing and documenting non-functional requirements, interpreting non-technical requirements, defining the architecture, preparing estimates and defining technical solutions to proposals.
- Strong Techno Functional Knowledge in various modules like FI, SCM, CO, CO-PA, Logistics.
- In depth SAP security & GRC knowledge on SAP BW/BI