Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence, achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales
- Determines annual and gross‐profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projects expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Reviews analyses of trends and results; reviews and finalizes pricing strategies and selling prices in line with management approval; advises and acts on monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand
- Manages, develops, coaches, controls, and motivates the sales team to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI target are met
- Provides on‐the‐ground support for sales team as they generate leads and close
- Compliance to all applicable policies, procedures, and work instructions as per QHSE, ISO standards and the legal / regulatory requirements