In charge of overseeing all internal and external communications for the company, ensuring its message is consistent and engaging. the main duties include preparing detailed media reports, press releases, and marketing materials
- Manages planning and execution of communication projects.
- Implements internal and external communication programs in conjugation with related areas of the organization to ensure desired outcomes within budgets and organizational policies.
- Oversees the development and maintenance of intranet and company's web site.
- Monitors and tracks information relevant to the company published on press checks their coherence, and recommends /takes appropriate actions as needed.
- Actively seek out and develop editorial content for communications vehicles through cross-functional relationships in the organization.
- Help manage an enterprise-wide corporate communication calendar, acting as eyes and ears throughout the organization on what's happening and how we share our story.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, public relations, organizational communications or related field required.
- 5+ years of experience managing internal corporate communications by providing best-in-class strategy; in-house experience a must, agency experience a plus.
- Talented storyteller and content creator with experience identifying and developing messaging in a corporate context