Responsible for coordinating, preparing and consolidating performance analysis and reporting to management, which includes preparation of Business Plans, Mid-Year and Year-end Accountability reports.
You will be required to perform the following:
- Bachelor degree in business, engineering, or a related discipline, advanced business degree (e.g., MBA) or relevant professional certification (e.g., CMA, CFA, and CPA) is preferred
- Minimum of 15 years of professional experience in relevant planning and performance management experience in the Chemicals and Refining industries, including the use of business intelligence tools for the following:
- o Performance analysis, assessment and reporting
- o Financial (IFRS) reporting
- o Business planning/budgeting
- o Business case preparation
- o Project management
- o Financial modelling
- Plan, execute and lead finance and performance management (F&PM) analytical activities under the broad guidance of senior F&PM staff and supervisors, particularly in resolving complex, cross-functional, non-routine and/or design issues.
- Generate analytical findings and recommendations across the scope of objectives and deliverables of the organization, either independently or in collaboration with others
- Develop and maintain close partnerships with business/operational counterparts in the F&PM organizations within your assigned areas, and represent your organization in cross-functional, cross-organizational teams involved in F&PM-related tasks.